2 Nights 3 days Volvo package from Delhi for Billing Camping.
Hotel, trek, Billing camping and Paragliding.
Bir Billing – Himachal Pradesh.
Package : Stay hotel and Billing Camping, Trekking and Paragliding.
Climate: 5 – 20 centigrade.
Activity : Paragliding, Trekking, Billing Camping in dome tents and Hotel.
Maximum altitude: 8000 ft. from sea level.
Duration: 01 Night at Paul Manor Hotel and 01 Night at dome tents at Billing.
Price: INR 8500/- per person + 5% GST.
2 Nights and 3 Days with 2 overnight journeys in Volvo bus.
Please choose dates and let us Know for Billing Camping Package:-
24 – 28 Oct, 2022.
31 Oct – 4 Nov, 2022.
7 -11 Nov, 2022
14-18 Nov, 2022
21 -25 Nov, 2022
29 Nov -2 Dec, 2022
5-9 Dec, 2022.
12-16 Dec, 2022.
19-23 Dec, 2022.
26-30 Dec, 2022
Itinerary for Monastery visit, Trekking, Billing Camping & Paragliding in Bir Billing valley:-.
Day 0: Volvo bus from Delhi to Bir.
Delhi to Bir. (550 km/10-12 hr)
Arrive Majnu ka tilla, Patala ground flyover. Board volvo bus at 1930 hrs to Bir. Overnight journey in volvo bus.
Day 1:- Arrive Bir, local seeight seeing and overnight stay in Hotel at Bir.
Arrive Bir and later visit 9th century old Shiva temple and palpung sherabling monastery Bhattu by car .
Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Bir.
Day 2: Bir to Billing trek.
Trekking from Bir to Billing. (10 km./5 hr).
Post breakfast, Start trek at 1100 hrs from Bir. Trek passing through pahari villages and mountain stream. After trekking 4-5 hrs. you reach at Billing, which is paragliding takeoff point at the altitude of 2430 meters from sea level. Pitch your dome tents with camping team.
Bonfire, Dinner and Overnight stay in Dome tents at Billing.
Day 3:- Paragliding and Bir to Delhi bus (550 km./10-12 hr.).
Morning paragliding session of 15 to 30 min, land at Bir paragliding landing area. Walk for 1 km to hotel for breakfast. Later leisure time to explore Bir Tibetan colony area, monastery and and later transfer to Bir Bus stop for volvo bus to Delhi at 1830 hrs.
Day 4:- Arrive Delhi.
|Meals during the trek and trip.|
|Day 2||Breakfast||Packed Lunch||Dinner|
Per Person Price for above arrangements is INR 8500/- per person + 5% GST.
Above price includes the following services:-.
- Accommodation for 01 night stay at Hotel in Bir and 01 night at Billing in Dome tents on twin/triple sharing basis.
- Visit to 9th century Baijnath temple and Palpung Sherabling Monastery, Bhattu.
- Meals from Dinner on Day 1 to Breakfast on day 3 as per itinerary.
- Paragliding session of 15-20 mins. from Billing to Bir on day 3.
- Accompanied by local guide for trekking and paragliding pilot for Paragliding.
- Trek start at 1100 hrs.
- Delhi to Bir and Bir to Delhi Volvo buses.
- Sleeping bags, mattress and dome tents provided for stay at Billing.
- Dry pit toilets at Billing.
The above price excludes the following services:.
- Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, baggage insurance and trip cancellation.
- Wash and change room on day 3, supplement charges of INR 300/- for guest house.
- Any meals other than specified in the program.
- Any en-route or personal expenses such as alcoholic & non alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, tips & gratuities, laundry etc.
- Videography of Paragliding, supplement charges for GOPRO video is INR 500/-, provided by pilot and ask him for the same.
- Personal equipment for trek like clothes, shoes, day packs, personal medical kit etc. However, light weight carry-mattresses with sleeping bags will be provided by us inside the tents during the trek.
- Any exigency expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to circumstances beyond our normal control. Such as airline delays, road blocks, vehicle malfunctions, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc.
LIST OF THINGS TO CARRY FOR TREKKING AND PARAGLIDING:.
- Please do not carry unnecessary items or valuables. Considering camping, trekking and Paragliding in outdoors, Be sure you have the needy items!.
- T-shirts/ sweat shirts.
- Light weight long trousers considered comfortable during outdoors.
- Wind proof jackets & Rain gear for trekking.
- Warm clothes/jacket especially for evenings and mornings. Layers of clothing, is preferable to a big thick jacket (thermals are recommended for the innermost layer). This way you can add or remove layers according to the climate, which can change rapidly.
- A daypack (Knapsack) to carry your water bottle, camera, pack lunch etc for hiking.
- Sun glasses with 100% U/V protection, cap, sun block (30% and above SPF).
- Retainers for spectacles/ sun glasses.
- Camera with extra batteries/ film/ memory card.
- Flashlight with extra batteries & Bulb for camping.
- Personal toiletries & medicines.
- A pocket- knife (Swiss Knife).
- YOUR SENSE OF HUMOUR !.
- SPIRIT OF ADVENTURE !.
To ensure the booking, 50% of the total payment at the time of booking and balance once you will check in at the camp.
- 15 days prior to travel date: 50% refund of package cost.
- 15 days – travel date: No refund.
|Dates||Oct to Dec|
|Dificulty Level||Easy to Moderate|
|Minimum Requirement||2 Guests|
Reach Majnu ka tilla, Potala ground flyover. Board volvo bus at 1930 hrs to Bir. Overnight journey in volvo bus
Reach Bir and contact our team at Hotel Paul Manor: Registration - Fill liability forms
Check in at hotel, later sightseeing to Palpung Sherabling Monastery and 9th century old Shiva Temple at Baijnath by Cab.
Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Bir
Morning breakfast at Hotel
Pack stuff for trekking, packaged lunch, rain gear, toleteries(your own)
Trek start at 1100 hrs - 10 km/5 hrs
Trek passing through dense forest of Oak, Rhododendron and Devdara and Reach Billing which is Paragliding take off point at 8000 ft from sea level
Pitch your tents at Billing
wood collection for Bonfire
Dinner around Bonfire and overnight stay at Billing in Dome tnets
Morning 15-30 min paragliding session
Land at Bir
Walk to Hotel 1 km/15 min walk
Breakfast at Hotel
Use common washroom at hotel reception area and restaurant
if you need wash and change room for rest - you can opt by paying INR 300 @ guest house and inr 800 @ Hotel
Free to explore Bir at your own, monasteries around, mountain bikes @ INR 500/- half day, bikes/scooty @ INR 800/-1500/- Per day respectively
Reach at Hotel Paul Manor at 1730 hrs to board volvo bus to Delhi
Arrive Delhi in morning